My Long-Distance Running Journey: 101 Long-Distance Running Tips To Pave The Way
Are you looking for a quick and easy method to become a long-distance runner?
Do you want to be able to complete a 5k, 10k, half-marathon, full-marathon, and 50k ultramarathon?
Do you want to significantly increase your endurance and improve your health?
Whether you are a novice runner looking to finish your first 5k and half-marathon, or an experienced runner preparing to run a marathon or ultramarathon, My Long-Distance Running Journey: 101 Long-Distance Running Tips to Pave the Way is a book that will guide you across any finish line.
Inside this audiobook, you will receive 101 long-distance running tips to jump-start your journey, including…
- Getting Started: the essentials for any beginner
- Mindset: build mental strength for longer mileage
- Training: expert advice and beginner running schedules
- Technique: run farther with less effort while avoiding injuries
- Nutrition: fueling strategies for before, during and after every run
- Gear: the right gear for better performance and safety
- Racing: the know-how for crossing the finish line
- Injury: prevent and treat the most common running injuries
- Mindfulness: transcend limitations to run longer
In running you will have bad days and good days, slow runs and fast runs, hard races and easy races, but you will only have one journey…your journey. This book will help you map it out and pave the way.
You will soon realize that becoming a long-distance runner isn’t as difficult as you thought, and it doesn’t take long to quickly improve. In fact, there are simpler and shorter paths to running longer mileage, and all you need is this one book and the decision…the decision to make it happen.
My Long-Distance Running Journey encourages you to begin running longer distances right now. So, lace up your shoes and start your journey to becoming a better, more enduring long-distance runner today!